Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day...

We had a great day trip to visit my parents and brothers while they were camping on Blue Mountain in Colorado. We: searched for horny toads, went to Echo Park swimming, saw all sorts of cool nature (including a mommy big horn sheep and her baby), ate yummy food, played with family and friends, shot paint ball guns, searched for more horny toads, and then came home.....dirty and exhausted, but so worth it! This new version of blogger is giving me fits! So sorry for the unorganized pictures and weird formatting on my journaling :)

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Love Love Love the new header. What a beautiful family. Glad you had such a fun Labor Day weekend. I'm so sorry about your cousin. It is a terrible tragedy but your outlook is right, God needed her more on the other side. We missed you tonight. So sorry you didn't get my message. I was frantically trying to get out the door. It was AMAZING and I'd go again.

Kassi Luck said...

Oh the fun days of catching horny toads!! You guys are always doing soooo many fun things. I am glad you have had such a great summer.