When I started this blog 3 years ago….I swore up and down
that I was never going to be a “blog neglector” I just knew that my life would
never be too busy that I couldn’t find 10 minutes for a quick blog post. So…here
I sit a liar to myself, because I have indeed become too busy!
So here is the Reader’s Digest version of our life lately.
First, my friend Kristi found a monarch caterpillar for us.
We have been looking for years for one. I have such fond memories of these
little critters. I used to get one every fall in my Grandma and Grandpa
Bowthorpe’s fields. So we have thoroughly enjoyed watching it cocoon…and can’t
wait to release it!
Next…this little fella:
Is a HOOT. Seriously, he is a riot. School is going MUCH…and
I mean Much better than I had vividly imagined for the past year or so of
worrying. He has a full time aid by his side…and a great teacher Mr. Graham. It
is so crazy to drop all 3 of my kids off at school at the same time.
This fierce little Karate master (hehe---almost) is doing
great at school. Loves his teacher, loves his friends, and has loved starting
up Karate every Monday and Thursday nights:
This little beauty will be 11 years old on Wednesday the 28th.
That is crazy…plum craziness. She too loves school, her teacher, her friends…The
biggest thing in her life is that she made the swim team. She is obsessed with anything
water…swimming, the ocean, sea life, mermaids, etc. She goes every Monday,
Wednesday, and Thursday.
G.J. is still the best husband ever to be known. He loves me
unconditionally. Helps me immensely with the kids, and is the very best thing
in my life.
I am trying to adjust to my new “life” so to speak of
running kids her and there and everywhere. It is NUTS sometimes. On my busy
days…I make 7 trips running kids to either school or sports and picking them
up. It is wild, but I love it for the most part. I am just glad we are so close
to the school and Rec. Center…it makes it much more convenient.
I am trying to get a schedule down to where I can fit everything in. I usually drop the kids off at school, head to the rec. center, and then run around getting anything and everything done that I can while my kids are gone. With Kayler getting home at 11:30---that time goes too quickly!
So-Here is to a great Fall. The beauty outside is
breathtaking. We have been spending a lot of time at the park to soak it all in before it is gone. I love this time of year.
4 comments:
I miss you. I check your blog often and am sad life is so busy we don't see more of each other. I'm not in your stage but I completely understand. Yeah for Hallee on the swim team. YEAH for Kayler doing well in school. And the Karate kid is WAY too cute! Glad things are going well! See you soon.
I've missed your posts, but lets face it you are far from neglect! You're kids are growing so fast I'm amazed at all that you do. Glad to see that all is well!
YAY!!!! Go Hallie, way to make the swim team.
It's crazy how fast they grow up.
That is awesome that hallie made the swim team!!! i must agree that Gavin looks mighty tough in that karate getup!! I am so glad that Kindergarten is going well for Kayler. What a relief for you not to have to worry! I am glad all is well!!
Post a Comment