I still think he is way too tiny to be in cub scouts! But he made me so proud by memorizing and reciting the things he needed to in front of a lot of people. Even though his little cheeks couldn't get any redder from embarrassment, he did it!
He was super proud to pin his bobcat pin on me too!
He saw another little boy earn his Arrow of Light, so he is more than ready to earn that too!
Good thing G.J. knows a thing or two about scouts, because I have NO clue what I am doing. I better learn soon though, because I can almost guarantee that when Kayler is scout age they will think..."Hmm, let's put this busy little boy's mom in as a den leader!"
2 comments:
look at you... hottie tottie.
Oh how fun!! I'm like you, I will be so lost when it comes time for Tate to start scouts. Cute pictures! Your hair looks awesome and it's getting so long!
Post a Comment