Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break 2011

We had the BEST Easter and Spring break!

It was just so nice to have my kids all to myself instead of worrying about school or other events. We got to enjoy our first camping trip of the season which the kids, and dog LOVED!

We endured a little cold, but enjoyed flying kites, hiking, eating lots of junk, dyeing eggs, egg hunts, campfires, all that good stuff!

Hallie and Gavin did NOT want to come home, so we let them stay Saturday night. I had to be home to do stuff for church early Sunday morning and for sharing time that afternoon. Luckily our Easter Bunny is extra clever and Hallie and Gavin woke up to their Easter Baskets in the camper with my parents ;) Kayler was stoked to see his basket, and kept referring to his prizes as “the stuff that bunny gave me...”

Hallie and Gavin made it back in time for church but we only got a couple quick pictures of them in their Easter Sunday Best.

Having this little break made me all the more excited for Summer! I can't believe it is just a little over a month until that time....which you would not be able to imagine since it is SNOWING right now, on the 26th of April.....

Regardless of the weather, enjoy the pictures!:

















3 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

sounds like a WAY fun weekend!! I love all the pics!!

Candace and Brian said...

Glad you had such a great Easter. I kept thinking of you because it was so cold but it looks like you made the most of it and enjoyed it to the fullest. I loved the family pic you had on the mountain. Those are the fun ones!!! That's cute about Gavinn in scouts and I laughed out loud about you being put in with Kayler. :) Last night was fun. Thank you!!!! We need to do it more often.

Karlee said...

That looks like it was a wonderful time! I love all the blue sky pictures! I'm glad that Easter Bunny found the kids in the mountains. :) Good job on all the pictures! Keep them coming!