I'm trying to catch up on reading blogs so I wont be commenting on each but they are all so cute. And I love the horder post. Anyway, how old is your dads beagle? I see it "walking" and with "its head up" hehe, our beagle just turned one in Oct and is so wild still its not funny and when I put her on the leash, her head is down with her nose to the ground pulling me . hehe
6 comments:
Wow your kids are adorable!
CUTE!
Love them all!!!
All three turned out so cute!!!
What cute kids you have!
I'm trying to catch up on reading blogs so I wont be commenting on each but they are all so cute. And I love the horder post. Anyway, how old is your dads beagle? I see it "walking" and with "its head up" hehe, our beagle just turned one in Oct and is so wild still its not funny and when I put her on the leash, her head is down with her nose to the ground pulling me . hehe
Post a Comment