Monday, October 11, 2010

Word to the wise.....

Word to the wise….

When your sweet 10 year older daughter complains for a week and a half that her foot hurts….

Listen….!

She might just know what she is talking about!

And you might feel like a very bad mother when the x-ray shows a break on the heel bone…:



Good thing she is so sweet.

Bad thing she is on crutches/casted/in a walking boot for the next 6-8 weeks:



I hope you all got your invite in one way or another for this:



I’m excited about it!

I love fall…

I also love changes in routine once in awhile.

Like UEA break and going to Salt Lake to chill at my brothers house (while he is gone…lol), going to Frightmares, having a baby shower, and getting this little sweetie!:

We are so excited-it is going to be a fun week!!!

8 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I'm still laughing about Hallie's foot. It's not funny at all just the conversation I had/heard from you. :) I'll be there tomorrow. Might have to bring my kiddos though. I promise to keep them under control. That's fun you are going to SLC for UEA. Fall is my favorite time of year. There is always so much to offer. See you tomorrow!

Nathan and Shanna said...

I wish I could come to your party, but I won't be able to make it. We're headed to SLC for UEA as well. I bet your kids are really excited for the new addition as well, it sure is cute!

Kassi Luck said...

Poor Hallie!! I hope she heals fast!! I am so excited about the party tonight, see ya then

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hope you have an amazing turn out tonight. I would totally be there if I could.

Sorry about Hallie's foot. Poor little girl. We mom's need to listen to our little ones more often.... teehee.

Is that your puppy? So cute.

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Hey! If you get bored in SL, call me...we will be up that way as well. But I'm sure you've got yourself jam-packed with plans.

Poor Hallie! Hopefully getting her puppy will cheer her up. She is sooo cute!

I wish I could come to your party, too. Are you selling Scentsy, or just hosting?

Ben and Marcie said...

Poor little Hallie! She is still smiling though! I hope she gets feeling better soon!!

Heidi J said...

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your party last night. I've been meaning to let you know but have been putting it off. I hope you had a great turn out. Can I go online and order for your party?

Candace and Brian said...

We really want to come see Molly. Maybe after church tomorrow. I have been dying to ask you how your party went too. HOpefully well. YOu had a great turnout. Talk to you tomorrow.