Monday, August 17, 2009

Brace Face

Hehe...I couldn't resist on the title. I can hardly believe my little girl is old enough for braces. It seriously seems just like yesterday that she was almost a year old and I was working at the orthodontist. How time flies....

Before



During



After



She was super excited....but that won't last long! As soon as she starts getting sore I am sure I will hear about it. I think she looks pretty cute. I just can't believe my baby girl is growing up!

10 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I can't believe she has braces. How fun!!! I loved the pictures from last week. You really took advantage of the fair. Next year I'll have to do it with you.

Kelli said...

kimber saw her braces and now she wants some. (I think we should do pierce ears first, before braces!) but she didnt even notice her ears

Josh and Kristen said...

So cute! I can't believe she is big enough for braces either!

Karlee said...

Oh that is sooo cute! Way cuter on a nine year old (She's 9 isn't she?) than a 20 year old! I was a brace face at age 20... not cute! Hallie has the cutest smile.... and still soooo cute with the braces!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

She looks adorable! I can't believe she is growing up so much. I love her hair and outfit and everything. Your kids always look sooo cute.

Janice {Run Far} said...

braces for hallies and glasses for Taylor. They are growing up.
I didnt realize they would put braces on someone that was not even 9 yet. I may need to take Tay in and see what they will do.

Briana said...

How fun. I had mine on for 3 years! She is so stinkin cute!

The Durham Family said...

How cute! I can't believe she has braces - we have been waiting for Dakota to get big enough for the last 2 years! Good luck! She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is getting!!

Lacy said...

Wow! time go's so fast! It doesn't seem like she could possibly get them!
I hope they don't bother her too bad!