Well, today is a day that I have gotten so much done. First off, I would like to truly thank everyone for their genuine concern and advice about my little Hallie. I did call the principal, and she said that it was definitely not ok for that to happen at school. She said she was going to call Hallie in and tell her that she had every right to stand up for herself, and if it happens again to never hesitate to tell and not to feel like a tattletale. She said she was notifying the little girl and her parents, so we will see how that goes. I am a little nervous because they are a very feisty family, who cause lots of drama. So, hopefully things will get better, and with winter break for the next few weeks, I think that it will help settle things down.
The next thing that I have finished is my Christmas shopping. It seems there are just so many odds and ends that have to be done, but I think that I am done. I have vowed to NOT go to wal-mart for the next week or so, but we will see if I can stay away. There are just so many people in this dang town and they all seem to gravitate towards Wal-Mart, it is crazy.
The next thing I finished is something very special to me. G.J. and I have been reading the Book of Mormon as a couple for the past year. We have read a chapter or two every night. We have missed a few nights here or there, but for the most part we have read every night. I am a very fast reader, so G.J. just read along while I read aloud. I can honestly say that I know the book is true. I was so into it this time for some reason. This is the 4th time I have read it cover to cover. I think that it held so many answers for me this time around. Whenever I had a problem, it just so happened that the chapter we would read that night would help. I am so happy that we finished it at this time of year. It made it very special.
I need to post a big thanks to a friend from long ago. Stephanie was in my ward growing up, and I can honestly say that I haven't seen her for over 10-15 years I'm betting. Anyways, I am really good friends with Janice, who just happens to be Greg's wife, and Greg is Stephanie's brother, you catch all that??? lol. Anyways, she is a very talented crafty girl in lots of ways, but she really excels in digital scrap booking, so she did my new layout for me, and I love it. So- THANKS!!!
So, I am glad that I am ready for Christmas, and that everything else is settled and finished for the time being. Have a great day everyone!.Oh yeah-the pictures are from our ward Christmas party. The kids loved santa, all except for Kayler who did not like him one bit. But what is funny is that he stood right by the stage where Santa was and watched every kid go through the line, just mesmerized by him. He kept saying, "Santa-Ho-ho-ho" and then when the Santa got up and walked down the hall he got his arm waving as fast as it possibly could and he yelled "BYE-BYE" It was so cute.
2 comments:
Cute Pictures, Cute Layout..
Thank you for your amazing example, I am so jealous you read the Book Of Mormon all the way through with GJ. I wish I had done that this year. I need to make it a goal, You rock
Thanks for the help I had the Canon SD1000 picked out to begin with, I'm glad to have some reassurance that it's a good one. I think I'm just going to order it off the internet, no more shopping with a bunch of kids and pushy sales men for me.
Post a Comment