Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So it Begins :)


 And So it begins!!!! Spring Time Field trips are always a sign that school is almost to end...and I can hardly believe it! This year has literally flew by in the blink of an eye. I am truly grateful for the awesome teachers my kids have had this year. I am sure that plays a large role in having the year fly by because it has been a very successful and happy year for all 3 kids.

I went with Gavin on his field trip back in March to the Clark Planetarium...but Kayler deleted the pictures. So when I went with Hallieto Tracy Aviary and the Living Planet Aquarium on her very last elementary school field trip-I made sure to take lots of pictures and hurry and blog them!

I had to laugh at the VAST difference between 3rd and 5th graders as I observed Hallie and Gavin's friends on the field trips. It was hilarious...in a kind of sad way! It is like the hormones start kicking in and it creates 10 and 11 year old 5th grade MONSTERS!

Nonetheless, I had so much with both of my kids...and I will truly cherish the memories. I go with Kayler in 2 weeks on his field trip and then it is less that 2 weeks more of school past that. Craziness I tell ya!!!!

So, enjoy the pictures that I did capture!























My dad is seriously the best best best dad and grandpa I could ever ask for. He is always willing to take the kids on a hike to give me a break. Even when that includes my kids and several of their friends. I tagged a long to help him out this past Friday. The whole time I kept just soaking in the beauty of spring time. New life everywhere. It made me very very happy! And to think that this is just the beginning of many many months of outdoor fun makes me very very happy!




4 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

Yes, i can see that busy times are definately ahead for you!! I drove by the house!! I am sure you are super excited!! I love all the fun pics of the field trip and you are such a nice and fun mom to go.
I bet it is so much fun for your kids to have such an awesome grandpa. Looks like lots of fun!!!
Hope to see you soon.

Candace and Brian said...

Fun fun fun!!! You ae such a great mom to always volunteer and go along.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

FUN FUN FUN! You are such a good little mom I love reading your blog!

Karlee said...

I love field trips! I can't wait to join in on some with my kids too. You're right, this year has flown by. It's very crazy! And yes, you have a really awesome dad! One of the best for sure!