Monday, April 16, 2012

Update Galore!

 I am afraid I am becoming one of “those” people....You know...the ones who go weeks on end with out * gasp * updating their blogs....

Call it a lack of positive things to blog about. Call it lack of motivation. Call it lack of desire. Call it lack of time.....call it whatever you want...but hey, I'm still trying!!!

Since there are SO many pictures...how about we play a little game on this blog post where you guess the who, what, when, why, where of the pictures....how fun will that be!!??

Have Fun...and I will try harder not to be a blog slacker!



























































6 comments:

Karlee said...

You're talking about me aren't you!! :) I am so dreading blogs lately. I read yours and Candace's and that all anymore. I've got to get my posts up for this year. :) This was a fun one full of pictures. I was dying when I saw your house driving down the road. That is awesome! And all of the Easter stuff looked like lots of fun too. I love the pics of the kids by the temple. AND... before I forget that picture of your family is so georgous! The one at the top. You all look so perfect in it! You need to blow it up big for your new place.

Candace and Brian said...

Loved the pics. Thanks!!!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Looks like you guys have had lots of memories built and a fun time making these memories as well. "Egg"Citing!

Heidi J said...

Holy plethora of pictures!!! I feel ya, it's been a couple of weeks since I've done my blog. Glad to see you're alive though! :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

Holy Pictures.... Haha, if I ever update my blog this is what it will look like.

TOYA said...

Your kids are looking super tall!!!!