Wednesday, February 8, 2012

On a Roll!

I am on a roll posting. I did one previous to this one, and I have one in mind to do after...I just need to find the time to type it!  And since I am such an awesome journal-er and Picture take-er -this one will be brief.

My baby girl grew her hair out and donated 12 inches to locks of love again. I am so proud of her, and she LOVES her new hair!








It seems we have been traveling a ton lately, and we have! We went this past weekend to celebrate baby Kenny's baby blessing. We had a blast shopping, going to fast cart, swimming at our hotel, and being together as a family!








 And one last picture that literally made me almost pee my pants laughing. My friend Kelli shared it with me. Only a very few people will get this. And if you don't...I guess you need to get to the temple...and pay attention to “satan” a little more!!!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Ha Ha love it! Love Hallie's hair! That girl can pull off long or short! Lucky!

Candace and Brian said...

Keep them coming because sometimes it's the only way I keep in touch with you. Hallie looks adorable-as always. Your hotel pool looked way too much fun and can Sophie get any cuter? I love her.

Karlee said...

That hair cut is super cute!! I love the bob! Sounds like a fun weekend. I am going to have to call and ask you what that race place is!