Busy or not...I love this time of year. A LOT. So I am going to try very hard to not let the hustling and bustling overtake the "reason for the season" so to speak.
Like I said before...a bazillion people on FB are posting daily thankful items. I decided not to hop on to this bandwagon for my own personal reasons. One of those is that I think I am full of gratitude every single day...all year long. I was browsing my posts last year at this time, and I found this one. My thoughts and feelings still remain the same!:
Last Years Thankful post...
So...You saw Gavin's Pine wood Derby post earlier. He has also been keeping busy with Karate.
Kayler has been keeping us on our toes. The DoTerra oils have been working great...but it is still a work in progress. But guess what....he has started to learn to READ...you hear me!?! My baby boy is READING!
Miss Hallie is at the Rec Center Mon, Wed, and Thurs. for a total of 8.5 hours a week. She is loving her swim team experience thus far, and loves being with her 2 BFF's. Pair that with piano lessons/practice/homework, etc....she is one busy little girl! These pics are from her first swim meet last Saturday.
This little fella is a great reason to be Thankful. I am a proud new aunt of baby Kenneth Wynn Stewart. Congrats to my brother Kris and his wife Jenette. He came almost a month early but still weighed in at 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. He has precious chubby and kissable cheeks...and I plan on kissing them tomorrow in fact!
And in case you ever doubted....Use this sign as a reminder...it is so True!

4 comments:
Great post on gratitude, I agree there is definitely always something to be grateful for!! :)
wow I am way behind on my blogs. I love all the pictures!! I hope you have lots of fun in St. George. Little Kenneth Winn looks so cute. I am glad all went well.
Hope you are having fun in St. Georege. I loved what you posted about each kid. Way to go Kayler on reading! Oh and your new nephew is so cute! Hopefully you got to stop and kiss on him too.
I am so behind!! You are on top of it girl! I love it! You're family is cute as can be. Love it all, the swimming, braces, reading! Love it!!
Post a Comment