Monday, August 22, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

We had our family pictures done a few weeks ago by my friend Stephanie Tucker. She has Glimpse Photography http://stephanietakespictures.blogspot.com/

I have literally 10 great friends who are either great photographers or professional photographers. Steph is in my food group, so we see her one or two times a week, and she knows my kids. She was great to work with us.

We went to a very special spot behind my parent's house. We had to brave stickers, weeds, allergies, bugs, etc...but it was worth it! Family pictures are something I DREAD...but I am so glad we have them as a precious keepsake!





Hallie found a tiny frog and was in HEAVEN! What's that saying about kissing a few frogs before you meet your prince?



And.....the nudity shot! We were right by water so as soon as we were done with pictures...the clothes came off and they were swimming!





5 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

your pictures are so cute. they turned out great. the pic of hallie and the frog is priceless. Love it. taylor would NEVER touch a frog.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Cute pictures. Love them all!

Candace and Brian said...

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I love them. I really love the color combo.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Oh girl the pictures are gorgeous, you look fantastic.

Kelli said...

the picture of you in the wheel chair, your face is so exactly your daughters face. you guys could be twins. I love the little frog and the bum pic. hehe