Monday, June 6, 2011

Lately

I haven't fallen off the face of the blogging universe. I have just been so...and I mean SO busy. Pair that with no desire to blog, and also the fact that I know most people don't even read this anymore-and writing it just for myself just for journaling purposes just isn't cutting it anymore...and it just doesn't happen.

So, the reader's digest version of my past few weeks goes as follows:

Summer is here! Yay :) the kids keep themselves busy stripping nude and playing in the water whenever there isn't rain/snow/or hurricane winds outside:



I got a new niece...she is perfect and precious, Sophie Ann Stewart born June 2nd weighing 8 lbs. 2 ozs. 19 inches long:



Lots and lots of moving, no pictures necessary, it isn't a pretty sight.

Our niece Kelsey graduated from high school. We drove out to Kaysville last Friday, attended the grad. dinner, watched her walk through the line via internet-(i wasn't about to fight my kids for a 3+ hour graduation) got in the car and drove home:



We went to the relay for life. It was lame. No pictures taken.

We had a neighborhood BBQ tonight. We have lived here for almost 8 years and this was our first one...sad and pathetic I know.:



Other than that, we are enjoying summer. I can't wait until our yard sale Saturday, my last sharing time Sunday, final move Monday, and closing the final real estate crap next Tuesday and Wednesday.

Then----my real summer can begin. I am so excited. So until then-excuse my bad attitude and orneriness.....

p.s. We sold Hallie's dog. Long story. I'm the only one sad about it.

7 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Wow!!! You are busy. So glad we had tonight. Hang in there in your crazy next week. Call me for help.

Nathan and Shanna said...

You're busy! I hope that all goes well with your yard sale, and let me know if you need any help! Take care and know that I read your blog every last word! I love it and keep up all the good that you do!

Kassi Luck said...

I am glad that you posted an update!! I love your posts so please dont stop!! Sounds pretty hectic but at least there is an end in sight, right?? Please call if you need anything!

Janice {Run Far} said...

NO..... Molly is gone? My dog has been driving me nuts lately. ugh

I still read your blog, I love it. Makes me feel like I can still be a part of your daily/weekly life. Keep it coming. But I feel the same way about mine. No one reads it anymore, so it makes it hard to want to post anything at all. Oh well...... Love ya.

Mandy said...

I read both of your blogs faithfully!!! And what happened with Mollee????

Heidi J said...

NOOOO! You're having a yard sale Saturday!! I'll be gone. I'm so bummed.

Good luck with everything. Hopefully by the time you're ready to start summer, the weather will be ready too. :)

Karlee said...

Hey! I'm sad about your dog too! :) Maybe that means you better bring your kids over to play with ours! I know Hallie wouldn't argue with that huh! I'm glad you've about got this move behind you. It's always nice to get overwith! Glad we could kind of "hang out" today! :)