Well, I made it through the last week-one of the most interesting of my life....
-I made it through January-my least favorite month....
-I made it through the funeral yesterday-It went perfect...phew
Now looking forward...
-I have to make it through this week....cleaning houses, starting up my famous Jean Marie diet again, hosting parties, dog training/fixing (no puppies for us!),seeing my little boy get baptized, having family in town....yep..I think I can make it!
-I CAN make it to spring time, even though I might freeze to death in the meantime....seriously, 4 degrees as a daytime high?
-I WILL make this a positive year. I already feel like I am off to a good start...emotionally at least!
-I HOPE 2011 is the best year yet-for me and all of you :)
5 comments:
Glad you made it. Can't wait for Saturday.
Glad you made it... What would I do with out you?!?!
Can't believe Gavin is getting baptized. Crazy.
You should have done this little get fit challenge with me. I have one full team of just girls from Vernal. Everyone os doing so well. I lost 11 pounds in Jan, and hope to do the same for Feb. Felling good and looking forward to seeing you in April.
Good to hear that I'm not the only one FREEZING!
Don't know what I would ever do without the opportunity of reading your blog! Kandice you're amazing!
Seriously? Four degrees as a HIGH? I couldn't handle it. But YAY for making it through January. It's all downhill from here. Sort of.
I'm glad the funeral went well.
I can't wait to hear all about Gavin's special day and see pictures! I can't believe he's so grown up.
Yay that January is over!!! :) It acutaly went by really fast. Last year it seemed to go slow and the rest of the year flew. I hope that doesn't mean the rest of this year will go even faster. :(
Post a Comment