
He had such a special day with over 50 people there to support him!
Afterwards we had a luncheon. I am so grateful to all who came and helped in any way.

I wanted to have the same lady who had made my other kids' birthday cakes make Gavin a baptism cake. I think it turned out so cute!
We enjoyed having some of G.J.'s family in town. His brother had gotten a room at the Marriott so we went swimming there with them. Hallie really enjoyed getting thrown in the air by Uncle Robby.
We had G.J.'s sister and her family stay here Saturday night. It is good to have company once in a while to change things up a bit!
Two funny things I have to document.....
I asked Gavin if he liked the special confirmation his Daddy had given him (It was beautiful by the way...) He replied, “Oh I didn't hear a word of it, I had my eyes closed the whole time...”
The Primary Presidency had given him a journal. He showed it to me Sunday morning. All he had written was, “I got baptized today...I almost drownded.”
He is seriously so dang cute, innocent, kind hearted, and a special little boy. I am so grateful to have him in our home as a new member of the church. It makes me want to try harder to be better every time I think of him!
9 comments:
Gavinn's day was wonderful. GJ did a great job and he was so cute. I laughed about the nearly drowning comment...he seemed to panic a bit. You have a darling family. I'm grateful we get to be apart of your lives a bit.
aww Congratulations Gavin!! What a special day for him and he looked so handsome and grown up in his pictures!! That is way funny about his journal and almost drowning LOL
Love the pics and what a fun weekend!!! Congrats Gavin, we were sad that we werent able to make it.
Congrats to Gavin!
Your kids always say the cutest things.
Congratulations Gavin! That is so awesome!
Super cute cake! I love that he said drownded... ha ha way to cute! I love them in their matching suits as well. Congrats Gavin!
oh my gosh, the two funny things are so darn funny! had his eyes closed the entire time. that made my day! the cake is beautful! happy day for your big guy!
He's such a cutie, and his comments cracked me up. Glad everything went well...you are such a good mom!
I love that cake, how cute!! Sorry we didn't make it Will ended up working. Looks like you had a great day!
Post a Comment