Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gavin's 1st Pinewood Derby!

I still can't believe my little boy is 8 and in scouts! He looked so big (well actually tiny compared to the other boys!) and grown up at his first pack meeting/Blue and Gold Banquet/Pinewood Derby!

My dad is an expert pinewood derby car maker...so we enlisted his help. G.J. and Gavin both made cars and I think they turned out pretty swell!

Gavin was so so cute to watch. What was almost as cute was how supportive and excited Hallie and Kayler were for him. It was a great night!



3 comments:

Jesenia said...

So cute!! The things I have to look forward to with a boy, Bryan will definatly have fun. How are you?

Kassi Luck said...

That is so cute!! I know one reason Levi is excited about having three boys is because now he can build at least 3 derby cars. LOL!!
Gavin is so cute! You can see that he is so proud!

Candace and Brian said...

How fun!!! That is crazy to have him in scouts. He's getting to big!!