Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmastime truly is here.....

Where does the time go? Seriously…where!?! I have heard…and I know I have shared it here before…but I will repeat it, the days are long, but the years fly by! Isn’t it true?!?!

You would never know that it is December around here. Not a drop of snow sticking around…and somewhat mild temperatures. They say a storm is coming…but we shall see!? Until then, the kids (and Mollee) have been having load of fun outside:



Our ward Christmas party was last Friday. The kids were asked to participate, so I took Mary and a Wiseman along with me. I said Hallie must be a pretty sweet girl, because this is the 2nd time she has been asked to be Mary. Gavin was super excited to be a Wiseman. I think the party as a whole turned out great!:









You will notice in the Santa pictures that there isn’t one of Kayler. We are continuing on a especially rough streak with him. He refused to go to the party…..amongst other “refusings” this weekend. He did come down with a sinus infection, so that may a small part of it, but we shall see….that little boy is a constant work in progress!

That night, my brother Kris, his wife Jenette, and their dog Milo paid us a visit from Salt Lake. Mollee and Milo were a riot playing with each other. You can’t tell in this picture, but they are fast and furiously chewing on huge rawhide bones. It was serious business! You couldn’t even get close to either of them without a growl. Pretty good Rawhide….either that or they are both teething!:



I don’t feel I have anything else significant to share. We are just staying extremely busy-and I am OK with that. I am completely 100% finished with shopping, and have it planned to deliver all gifts and just relax!

I gave sharing time this past Sunday about the gifts the Savior has given us. The kids were very reverent as I let 4 kids open 4 “gifts” from the Savior. We had his birth, the Sermon on the Mount, Garden of Gethsemane, and The Resurrection. I got choked up a few times as I reflected on how much the Savior truly means to me….Among all the hustle and bustle of this time of year, it is SO easy to forget. I refuse to let that happen. I love him with all my heart…..

One last side note. Our wonderful local telephone/cable company helped me lose my email address....long story...I won't share, I just love "local" help....
Anyways, my searle@bresnan.net address is no longer valid. Please use:
searle@usa.com

1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

No snow....well now you have it! Hope you are having a great week.