Monday, April 12, 2010

Take a look at these beauties....

I have a friend who is a photographer in town. Sandy Schurz-She is insanely good, but also insanely expensive. Thank goodness she is often in need of my services so the last 4 photo sessions have been trades straight across. She needed my help back in March, and promised a session to come. I conveniently forgot…not because I don’t want free awesome pictures, but I HATE photo sessions. It all stresses me out. From the outfits, the weather, the location, the kids moods, attitudes….too many factors can go wrong.
Well, she called me Saturday morning and said that afternoon would be great. I had to come up with outfits and said a mighty prayer that it would go well. I will let you decide for yourself:



























So, What ya think? I think that 2 good handsome little boys and 1 beautiful girl proved me wrong! We got that photo session done in 30 minutes...and not a tear was shed by any of us! Hooray! Now....which ones to print? ;)

15 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

So cute! Their outfits are cute and they were such good smiles and poses! Looks like it was worth it to me!

The McClellan Clan said...

I think they deserve an icecream cone!!! So cute!!!!!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Oh my goodness...those are AWESOME! LOVE them. Your kids are adorable, and the photos rock. Wow!

And I've got to say...those pictures of Hallie make me SAD. Because she is SO grown up!! I don't like that (though I love HER and think she is absolutely beautiful). It's just not fair for her to be growing up so fast.

That makes us OLD. (;

Kassi Luck said...

They are so adorable!! You have such cute kids!! WAY WAY CUTE!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

oh my gosh... love em all. I can not believe Hallie.. she looks so grown up. Love her top too. :) As I was looking at the pics, Morgan tapped on Hallies face and said... "i really miss her mom. I remember them, their mom is so nice, and they have a trampoline and a swing set and I want to go there"..... cute huh?

Brett and Diane said...

Print them all! Those were adorable maybe spare of the moment photo shots are the way to go.

Danielle Hacking said...

All of them are great! Your kids are such cuties! Love the outfits, the colors go great together!

Whit said...

Oh my gosh SO cute! your kids are so beautiful!

Cassie said...

They are darling. Everysingle one of them!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Super Cute!! You did a great job and you have adorable children. I do the same thing and stress over it that it makes it NOT fun. Don't kids just grow up to fast?!

Karlee said...

Oh, They are sooo cute! Picture day is never fun! Especially when you put three kids into the mix! I don't know which ones I'd pick either!

Clint.Nicole.Ryann.and James said...

Super cute pictures! Good luck deciding which ones to print

Candace and Brian said...

I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. I'm still amazed how well they turned out.

melissa said...

Good luck figuring out which ones to print, they are all sooo cute!!!! :)

Heidi J said...

Your kids did awesome! Those turned out great.