Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Middle of May Madness...

I am bound and determined to never ever give up on my blog. The few pictures and small amount of journaling are precious to me, and I am sure my kids will love it when they are older. I have probably 25 pictures of me that my mom took from when I was born until I got married...no lie....so ANYTHING I do is better than that!!!

So despite a busy schedule that somehow finds its way to dominate over my time to blog...I will keep trying my best!

This is the only picture I got from Kayler's Kindergarten field trip. He is so funny-such a poser:


Hallie had her 5th piano year end recital. She is getting better and better...but she still has not developed a passion or love for it. Who knows what her future will be in piano.:
 





 I went to Red Canyon Lodge for dinner with 3 of my good friends. We go on GNO once every couple months...but we always forget pictures. So now we have one!:


Saturday I took Hallie and Gavin over to the Ouray Bird Refuge so Gavin could earn a merit badge for scouts. I know hardly nobody is a bird nerd like me.....but let me tell you, it was awesome. There are some super cool birds. We all had so much fun!:





That afternoon it was warm enough for the kids to break in Kayler's new swimming pool he got for his birthday from his cousins Rachael, Kolby, and Sophie. They could have stayed in for hours. I had to throw in these pictures from 2005, 2007,2008....isn't that so cute to see the change!? (and we need to think about getting a bigger pool :) :

2005
2007

2008

2012
G.J. and I celebrated our 12th Wedding Anniversary on the 13th, as well as my 11th Mother's Day. We looked at furniture and went to dinner on Saturday. Kayler put on a grand show for the whole ward during singing time for Mother's day sacrament meeting by singing the Spongebob theme song in the microphone at the top of his lungs. I was mortified...but everyone else seemed very amused.

Kayler got a bike for his birthday. This kid is all rough and tumble...he can run faster, jump higher, and wrestle with the best of them. Riding bikes though is a whole new ball game. He does not enjoy it one little bit. So it will be a work in progress. Good thing he has such a swell bike to practice on!

6 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Just had to say, I switched piano teachers a few times until I found one that I clicked with. When I did I took off. Amazing how much of a difference it can make.

I love the swimming pics, kids change and grow so fast.

Love the mother's day surprise as well. Kayler is a cute kid.

Candace and Brian said...

I had so many things to comment on but I'm still chuckling about the Sponge Bob. I LOVE that!!!!! Haha!!! I too loved the pics in the pool. They seemed to grow up crazy fast. Yeah for all the good things in your life. This summer is only going to bring about more exciting busy things iwth the new house. I think we need to do an icecream run GNO again soon.

Kassi Luck said...

I probably would have felt the same way about the spongebob song, but i bet it was super cute!!
You never cease to amaze me. What a fun mom you are to take your kids to the bird refuge!!
We all need together for a bbq soon.
Hope all is going well with the house!! Cant wait to see it!!

Whit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karlee said...

All of the little posts add up and yes the kids will love looking back on them! I want to give it up too, but just can't. (even though it might seem like I have!) Those pool pictures are soooooo cute!!! I have been wanting to go grab a pool like that for my kids and that just convinced me to do it! Cool new bike!!!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

I love that he sang sponge bob that is HILARIOUS!!!