Monday, February 8, 2010

Not...my proudest mommy moment...lol

G.J. took the kids to church yesterday all alone while I rested some more. I am so proud of him. I got an email this morning from my friend Leisa who just happens to be Kayler’s Sunbeam teacher. I copied and pasted it:

"Kandice, I wasn't sure if I should share this with you, but it was too funny
not to. Yesterday in Sunbeams some of the kids were standing on a chair playing
with the light switch. I lifted them down. As I went to lift Kayler down he
reached out and squeezed my chest. It surprised me and I said, “Kayler don't do
that.” He looked at me all serious and said, "But I love your boobies". That kid
is so funny sometimes. We had a good laugh about it on the way home from church.
Have a great day!
Leisa"

Funny thing is…he did something similar to my mom last night. He was sitting by her while watching the super bowl. He lifted up the back of her shirt and told her he loved her soft skin. Then very calmly he said, “O.K. Grandma…turn around so I can touch your soft boobies…..”

We are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

12 comments:

Karlee said...

How old is that boy again??!!! That is hilarious! I am so glad she told you... and that you told us! I tried calling you this morning, but your phone was busy! Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing!

Kristi said...

LOL!!

Candace and Brian said...

I laughed so hard this morning and had to repeat the story to Brian. He's hilarious!

TOYA said...

That is so freakin' funny!!!

Kelli said...

I got nothing to say to that. still laughing, better you than me. hehehehah (sorry)

Kassi Luck said...

That is very comical. I love it. You have to just laugh at what comes out of kids' mouths sometimes. Hope you start feeling better. I saw I missed your call the other day and just had a crazy weekend and didnt get you called back. So sorry, I promise I wasnt ignoring you. TTYL

Anonymous said...

im laughing so hard right now!!! Oh how i love this age! he is such a cutie!

Janice {Run Far} said...

holy crap... funniest post ever. that boy is so cute.

Hillary said...

Wow, I have been behind. You have had so much on your plate missy!! I hope you are starting to feel a bit better, and I hope you do feel the love coming at you from everywhere. You are amazing, and we all know it, someday you may get to see what we all see in you. Love ya.

Danielle Hacking said...

Kids say the darndest things ;) Good luck!

Josh and Kristen said...

Oh what a cute little boy. Sha told me about this the other day, and so I had to get on to read it! That is OH-SO-FUNNY!

The Durham Family said...

He is just a boy! Aren't they all like that! LOL!