- Boy I'm glad for my iphone. Without it and it's handy camera there would be no pictures. I am an awful picture taker to begin with...and toting around a camera is never something I have done....but my phone is my constant companion...so thank goodness for the images I captured over the past month +
Here is a rundown of our life/journaling:
Church-I got put in as the Mia Maid advisor. To say I feel stressed, unqualified, and a millions other things is an understatement. When I was 15-mia maid age-I started to fall away from the church. So I feel like I have to “save” these girls from that.
Hallie will be in YW with me though as of the 28th of this month...which will be fun!
Work- G.J.'s job is going well. He got a raise...finally. Even though it is small, it matters so much. I know I swore up and down that I would NOT clean houses again, but here I am....cleaning 2 homes a week to bring in some extra money. It is going OK so far.
Hallie-LOVING middle school. She will be 12 next Friday the 28th, and I just can't believe it. She is such a good girl, and I am enjoying her at this age immensely. She is still on the swim team, and I finally convinced her to take dance.
Gavin-He is beyond a sweetheart. Seriously...he is such a good kid and he loves his mommy very much, and is always the first to lend a helping hand. He loves Mrs. Eaton and 4th grade, and is very smart.
Kayler-What do I say....he is still Kayler. He is cute as a button, busy as a mosquito on crack, and yet he blesses our home in more ways than I can count. 1st grade has been a huge challenge for everyone involved, but we are working on it.
We are enjoying our new home so much. This time of year is so beautiful. We keep immensely busy...and I know that will not change as our family grows and is involved in church, school, activities, and friends.
Life is good. We are blessed.
Jumping on the trampoline after one of our only rain storms
Cute kids enjoying a fire at my parents'
I have been attending as often as possible...and I love it.
Anyone else feel this way????
Gavin doing a "science" project....and Kayler with a "hat" which just happens to be one of my bra pad insert things. The hat also doubles as diapers for all of his vegetable creations.
Fall School Carnival. Can I just say I LOVE Maeser.
We went to search for Monarch Caterpillars (which was a success!)
Hallie invited her "best friend" which is also a boy. Don't worry...I watched his eyes and every action...he is not interested in her romantically......YET!
Hallie with a friend's new puppy.
Hallie at the Drill Team clinic performance
A HUGE strawberry we found
At our cousin McKay's birthday party.
3 comments:
I'm still feeling like the worst friend ever after talking last week. I loved this catch up though. Your Mia Maids are lucky to have you as a leader and I can't believe Hallie will be in there. Crazy!!!
I agree. I think those are some lucky girls. I always thought lots of you, and you were younger than me!!!! And I still do. You are quite the mama! Such cute kiddos.
I'm the Mia Maid advisor in my ward right now, and I LOVE it. It's my favorite age to teach, the girls are so much fun! You will do great!
Post a Comment