Sunday, June 17, 2012

The End is in Sight...

The time is finally here folks....almost.
On June 29th (heaven help us that things go smoothly)....We will be living here:
Not a full view....and not completely finished, but you get the picture!
After over a year of decision making, temporary living situations, lots of prayers, tears, and above all blessings.....this chapter of our life is closing.

Now a new chapter opens, and this will be my view out my kitchen window as I get ready to embrace this huge change for  my sweet little family.

Inside that beautiful field live 2 Horses with their babies, LOTS of deer, wild turkeys, and lots of other great things!
A lot of people have asked how the vertigo/inner ear infection is going. It is going better. Slowly but surely. The chiropractor helped quite a bit...he popped my ears and out drained some yucky nastiness. I went back to Dr....and the news wasn't as promising. Still a lot of infection and my hearing in my ear is still not the best. I still have wicked dizzy spells and just feel strange. So he started me on some steroid med. I read about it online and it has great reviews for relief amongst people suffering from the same thing as I am. I am still baffled why this happened to me, but I know that the Lord always lets things happen for a reason...so I am trusting him.


So...I will be MIA in the blogging world until I get a chance to get somewhat settled. So until then....

3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I LOVE the last pic. Gorgeous. I was sincere yesterday when I told you I would come help you paint. Or clean or whatever. I'm serious. Just call.

Ben and Marcie said...

The house looks great! I'm so glad that Dr. Smuin was able to help you feel a little better. Good luck with the move, what an adventure!

Hillary said...

Cant wait to see more pics! Looks gorgeous! Good luck!