Thursday, February 7, 2013

January--

Whitney, Raquel, Me, Heather @ a fun little winter party

Beautiful flowers given to me by my former employer

My baby girl on the honor roll

Vernal may be cold....but boy is it beautiful!!! (photo by Lacy Lange)

I took Gavin shopping to spend his birthday money....and he fell SOUND asleep in the car on the way!
 We decided to head south for Gavin's birthday this year. He shares a birthday with his Grandma Searle...so we went and un-thawed for a few days.




















2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Cool cake! Love it.

TOYA said...

Hey girl,

I got your msg. Sucks!!! All good though. I totally understand. LIfe throws curve balls and thats okay. We're not going anywhere anytime soon. There will be another chance I'm sure of it. So sorry to hear about Hallie. I hope she is okay. Oh and can I say you are looking gorgeous. Your hair is beautiful. You've always had nice hair. I just did the more stupidest thing ever. I cut mine off and hate it. I loved my long hair and have no idea what I was thinking. Anyhow. I'm coming for a short visit for Easter. I can't wait to see Kayla's baby until November so I'll let you know when I'm in town. Take care and we'll see you soon,
Luv ya toya