Take THAT blogger!!!
I figured out how to add pictures and blog without paying.....you just have to add a new blog contributor...which of course is just myself. Tricky tricky I am!!!
We have a herd/flock of 37+ wild turkeys in our back yard. They scare the living daylights out of me....but are pretty cool to watch!
We are the proud owners of this new safe....What is inside this safe scares me even more than the turkeys....but we felt it was needed. It is a gun. I refuse to touch it...or think about it....and I REALLY hope to never have to use it!
Kayler's wildest dreams came true when my extremely generous friend Stephanie Meier Martinsen and her parents bought this tree for him at the Trees for Charity
Polar Express!
Santa!!!
Kayler visiting so cute with him
Hallie and Gavin being pretty shy with him
All the Grand kids
Kayler and Mrs. Clause
Swimming at the Hotel
City Creek
Zoo Lights
Temple Square
We went last weekend and enjoyed all the activities shown above with my whole family. Thank you mom and dad for the priceless Christmas time memories!
3 comments:
Glad you tricked it. Wow! What a fun weekend with your family.
Glad you figured it out! I'm still in the process of decided what to do with mine.
Looks like you had an awesome weekend. I really love this time of year.
HOw do you do it. I'm having the same problem. I can't post anything. Any by the way I do read your blog I just have nothing interesting or profound to say. You fam looks great and so do you!!!!
Post a Comment